La Fée Absinthe Blanche is a classic spirit based on an authentic 19th century recipe, distilled in conjunction with the French Absinthe Museum (Auvers-sur-Oise) with grand wormwood (artemisia absinthium), génépi, fennel, anise and other traditional herbs and spices. These are distilled separately before blending, which ensures consistent quality from batch to batch.
• Our classic blanche (clear) absinthe, displays a more pronounced fennel character, with less anise
• No sugar is required for the traditional serve, as blanche has a naturally softer, sweeter character
• Traditional serving: one part blanche to 2-4 parts iced water, turning a milky white
• La Feé Absinthe Blanche is a delicious ingredient for both traditional and modern cocktails
• No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
• Distilled product of France
Spirit Type: Imported Liqueurs/Cordials/Specialties