The Hayman family and its fore-bearers have supplied this bright and robust gin to both the British Admiralty and trade since 1863. Based in London, we delivered to the Royal Victoria Yard at the Royal Dock, the largest of the three Admiralty Victualing Yards. The Royal Dock, located in Deptford on the Thames, near London, was established in 1513 by Henry VIII. Over the following four centuries the Royal Dock became a storied location and the point of departure for some of the most significant in British naval history. From these voyages onward, this gin has traveled the world over.